søndag 3. juni 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Two weeks of no blogging ... Whatever happened? I think I just lost track of time ;) But I'm back, and really look forward to blog and visit all my favorite blogs again :)

It's Sunday and time for Scavenger Hunt Sunday! 
Visit Ashley to view more pictures!

Today's items are:
Shine - Fast - Left - Peace - Plain

Shine! Needs no words ...

These drops of water came very fast :)

All the seeds has left to bring  new life other places!

There is not much peace in Stavanger when the cruise tourists arrives!

Plain fun :-D


Next week's challenges are:
  1. Travel
  2. Silly
  3. Black and White
  4. Spots
  5. Paper

5 kommentarer:

  1. Great shots. I like the last one.

    SvarSlett
  2. These are great. Love the first two. awesome captures.

    SvarSlett
  3. Love that fast shot...so creative!

    SvarSlett
  4. Great captures this week, enjoyed them all!

    SvarSlett
  5. I love your cropping - very creative. I think my favorite is fast.

    SvarSlett

Jeg setter stor pris på at DU legger igjen en hilsen i bloggen min! Tusen takk!!! Og med ønske om en glitrende glad dag til deg :))